The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Network Issue?

PyroGnome

Logging in took several minutes to finish (just the little circular waiting icon for that long, no retries), Foundry takes 5-10 seconds to load, as does my contacts list. Navigating the rest of the UI seems to work, except leaving a planet overview - my currently equipped card takes 5-10 seconds to load, and I can't leave the planet overview until it loads.

There also seems to be no active players/parties anywhere, at all.

EDIT: There seems to be no lag in-game... I find that odd.

Edited by PyroGnome

same thing here, it's making some weird exp glitch on online play (if you can manage to get a match)

in an online play match, the end of round exp upgraded my lv 22 ranks straight up to lv 30, they've yet to come back down.

hopefully that kind of stuff gets fixed when this latency is dealt with and the servers can sync properly.

Having the same problem as well Takes a while to log in, no active squads anywhere, takes a while to back out of planet view. I've also gotten stuck in arsenal view and all of my contacts are gone.

Okay, so yeah, read everyone's post up to this one and I have all those problems.  Plus, I also lagged so hard in the last mission I played that none of the doors would open for me for at least 5 minutes until finally I just insta died (no, it wasn't the stalker in this case) and I had to use a revive.  But guess what?  The doors were now opening for me!

It would be nice to see an official post about this as it seems to be something most people are experiencing. 

Tweet from @PlayWarframe- Hmm, seeing reports of server issues. Stay tuned for updates!

Not an official post on the forum, but its something.

Tweet from @PlayWarframe- Hmm, seeing reports of server issues. Stay tuned for updates!

Not an official post on the forum, but its something.

Thanks, I hadn't seen the tweet. Glad to know they're on it.