Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mid Level Surprises (Key Passes)

Bluntzkrieg420

Just from a player perspective having a locked door that requires a key pass found at the beginning of the mission is frustrating and gets kind of boring/repetative if you run into it multiple times in a row. It makes you reclear the same section of the mission three time (first time to the door, back to the key, back to the door again). If you want to keep the key pass in maybe have them be scanned for in the beginning and incorporate them into the path or at least put them in a different area so players do not have to go over the same section of the map three times. Running into a bunch of locked doors makes me want to strangle the Lotus for not just scanning for them in the first place. Stop wasting my precious space ninja time!

Oh sorry, didn't mean I had run into multiple on one level, just multiple levels in a row. Even if they just made it so that you had to cover new ground to get to the key pass it would be better, having them show up 10m from the spawning position is frustrating. Running over the same ground 3 times in a row is repetative and just feels like I had to turn around because I left my phone at home, woops better fight my way back through half the level to pick up this out in the open key pass I ran right past 5 minutes ago. Which is lame enough in real life, I don't particularly want that in a video game.

Something like a mid level surprise should be like a dynamic event. Best idea I have right now is 2 ships crashing so 2 teams of 4 Tennos will have to work together to do something! god knows. The ship could crashland on a planet and whole new objectives, etc...!

I always enjoyed getting those random extra objectives or keys, but I can see how it can be frustrating especially if you're soloing. Still though I think they need to make more of those, not less! They even removed re-added the Corpus laser doors :/ :) it's annoyingly fun {Although you weren't exactly asking them to remove it, were you?}

Edited by CapricaSix