The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutalist Alad V: Looking To Combine Coordinates And Run Assassination

(PSN)KinslayersDawn

So here is my thought: since Alad V coordinates are so rare, why don't a few Mesa hunting Tenno combine our coordinates to build key/s and run them together? I would like to get a permanent squad to do this with, until we have all of the parts, or at least a group that can all work together to help get Mesa.

I don't want anyone to be worried about getting scammed, so please feel free to document or screen shot anything we agree to. I have been had before, and I would never want to do that to someone.

If this sounds like something you would be on board with, please send me a PSN message!

Hey guys, talking to some people on trading forums to, and here is what we are talking about.

Cool, so it looks like we are all looking at doing two things:

First - combining coordinates to build keys. We would need to give all our coordinates to one person, who would use their resources to build them, and then everyone who contributed would run the mission together. I would be happy to build, as I have plenty of credits and resources.

Secondly - running already built keys together, in a joint effort to help everyone complete the missions.

As far as the first, of people want to send me a PSN message whenever they get a coordinate, I can collect them, build them, and hit up those people as soon s the key completes.

As far as the second, how about we just use this post as a squad building page? We are all looking for Mesa, so we can always hit each other up if we get a key to run.

Does that sound good to everyone?

• 1 month later...