Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HangmansTree's general feedback

HangmansTree

Hi there.

After dabbling a little with the game in the first system I have some general notions I would like to put before you as general feedback.

I'll start with the art.

Right now the maps are a little empty - monotenous, same color palette, little enviro distinction between "locations". Level design quite good, moderate number of obstacles and places that can be used as blind spots.

Too much ... hmmm, bloom I guess. Metallic objects are givin too much of a slight, a mist of light right now.

Textures are lacking authenticity... I know this may be a thing to work upon closer to finish but still, Grinees look like plactic soldiers from Toy Story. Warframes too. With glowing bloom it wrecks my eyes a little ;)

Ingame info.

Not enough tips and description, no advanced settings for graphics and controls (lack of keys management).

What does what, how do you use it? If I use a mod and apply is it permanent? Is there any cooldown on powers, how much energy each use take etc. Those were the questions I was asking while playing after some significant level up.

Gameplay.

Good, but simple. I missed some stealth moves or some form of cover movement. I missed entirely the possibility of roll or slide - there is no tutorial covering "advanced" movement.

Short list of melee strikes, would be nice if we could chain them.

Dualwielding, my fav option in any games... here - do I gain a skill to dualwield other blades or is it just set weapons+skill bundle?

Inventory, again, you have to figure it out on your own.

Crashes.

Happened twice, each time the file report option failed for no known reason.

Thats it for the time being. I've only started and am sure there will be more to come from my part. Right now Warframe is enjoyable and fun to play.

Thanks for reading.