The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Forsaken Gaming Society - Fgs] || Mature And Cool Community || Best Dojo Ever! (+Tons Of Pics ;) || Casual+Leaderboard Entries || Own Teamspeak ||

SovereignEchelon

[Forsaken Gaming Society - FGS]

Who we are, what we have and what we do:

..a group of casual but frequent players, some friends, from newcomers to old experienced veterans. Our mature clan has members from all over the world, mainly Europe and our language to communicate about everything concerning the clan is English. It's important to us to be a friendly and respectful community. As we take it the casual way we're trying not to boss out people with too many rules, but there still have to be some to keep things in order. Other than that we see each one as an equal member and part, always helping out eachother.

We have all the current and important research as well as most of the solar rail department researched and built. Since we are not part of an alliance at the moment and for some time now, we aren't actively engaging or participating in any of the conflicts. This is mainly because of the still flawful and imbalanced pvp system itself.

We did participate in alot of the events in a rather semi-competitive way and we still made it to the leaderboards a few times now. It's mostly dependant on how many people we have in the clan and how active they are, cause after all playing should be fun and real life calls from time to time. So if you're in for some hardcore runs you'll find people to do them, but if you want to take it casual that's absolutely cool too.

We have our own TeamSpeak3 server where alot of us have become friends and we often come online there to play Warframe and sometimes even other games together, or just hang around and talk in a community.

Dojo:

Here are just a few examples of how our Dojo looks.

You can find an FGS album under http://imgur.com/a/qYLXX/all with alot more pictures but the entire Dojo is even bigger and more decorated than a bunch of pictures could tell!

To begin with, we have all the rooms and gardens, most of them with their room/decoration cap fully reached and built of course. Not just in any regular way, but with a complex concept behind the scenes. Every floor and every room has its thought-out place, purpose and decorative charm. Even almost all the more and lesser important control pannels have custom messages. There are eastereggs, custom challenges and mysteries spread accross multiple well structured and organized floors...and still, so much more!

(I would have built even more if there weren't so many limitations..*HINT TO DE* ;)

Customized Main Hall with the research labs close and a trading post for true Tenno.

h7X3thr.jpg

Just some of the hallway decorations.

jdgqAQm.jpg

The Sanctuary, bearing a secret only a few Tenno could solve so far..

POgShVC.jpg

Part of the sewer system, one of the themed floors.

AZ2lkim.jpg

Map of the first/main floor of the Dojo.

mEdqJZy.jpg

1/X Eastereggs

S4tSDs8.jpg

What we are looking for:

We are looking for mature players. Not as much the age but rather the state of mind. It doesn't matter if you're a super-skilled player or what not if you're not going to fit into the community. This means show up from time to time, play some rounds or drop some lines. Be social and respectful. Have a sense of humour, even if it's black humour, sarcasm or adult humour from time to time. We're not just looking to play but also have a good time, so always try to stay on that side. You don't have to be online on a daily basis or anything strict like that. But if you're online often and like to hang out with some fellows and do stuff, that should be the right place for it!

Also, we're trying to establish to have more female players in our community! First of all for the diversity and cause we support female gaming, but also to 'support' our women in the clan cause they're still outnumbered and I'm sure they'll always welcome another female accomplice to forge troll-plans against the men here.

So don't be shy dear ladies, we're looking for you and we'll give our best to make you feel welcome!

So if you're interested to become a part of our clan or would like to know more about it, men and women alike, feel free to ask. Best with some info about yourself. By the way, our clan is not going to expand over shadow rank so once we reach 30 members again we're going to be full till new spots open up. There are no guarantees made.

You can also reach me, Heartless or worri3d ingame under the following names. Just let us know what it's about so we can get in contact and see further from there. We're looking forward to meeting new people.

SovereignEchelon

HeartlessFinale

worri3db3ar

Edited by SovereignEchelon

Sure ^^ sorry if I made that a bit unclear by that but we're not just looking for female players but they're specially welcome since the women in our clan would like to have some female company too, just for the mix of people =)

"Specifically welcome" lmao. I kind of doubt that statement... As a female, every female I've ever seen on Warframe has been rude or annoying to me because of jealousy or feeling threatened. I'm sure it's the same with most others.

"Specifically welcome" lmao. I kind of doubt that statement... As a female, every female I've ever seen on Warframe has been rude or annoying to me because of jealousy or feeling threatened. I'm sure it's the same with most others.

Well, I can understand where that comes from and unfortunately it's no different in real life than it is in gaming I suppose. Sadly you've seemed to have made alot of those experiences, but if you're willing to give it a new shot and like to see for yourself if you'll feel well with the others here, let me know. If it's by any chance or circumstance not your type of community after all, feel free to say so and leave, without any hurt feelings on either side.

And yes, 'specially welcome' =) ..the girls always wanted to have more female company, they've been asking for it even and I just talked to them again about it.

Hi, i took a pretty long break from Warframe and recently got back into it. As you can guess, things are not the way they were when i left. My clan is now a dead one so i've started looking for a mature and friendly community that i can play/have small talk with. You guys seem like perfect for that task. I would like to have a talk with you about joining whenever you guys feel like it :)

Hi, i took a pretty long break from Warframe and recently got back into it. As you can guess, things are not the way they were when i left. My clan is now a dead one so i've started looking for a mature and friendly community that i can play/have small talk with. You guys seem like perfect for that task. I would like to have a talk with you about joining whenever you guys feel like it :)

Hi, this is is Heartless. We've accepted your application and we'll see you soon.

• 1 month later...