Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reason I Enjoy The New Archwing Mission

FlareStarX

Why do I enjoy it? Because it's a mission that is unique to archwing! See the problem I had with archwing when it was released (besides all the bugs and such) is the mission to et archwing was so cool and unique, but after that what do you get? Missions that are just almost the same missions as on foot. Sure you can have a few simaller missions like exterminate, and I was fine with sabotage, it is cool. But again there was nothing unique to archwing, I mean come on I don't think any of us was happy to see Interception was one of the missions, intercept is borning, and it's no diffrent to the regular intercept mission.

See this is why I liked this new event so much! At first I was worried since it was sabotage, but it turns out it's a pretty unique mission! I enjoyed it it was something unique to archwing compared to the other missions we have gotten for it. This wants me to play archwing more than before, adding a new resource doesn't want me to play more, no. But this does, something diffrent for it, something exciting and also a lot of fun.

Now is the mission perfect? No, if it were to come out I think it would be some changes needed to make. First you would think lotus would tell us to destroy the yellow core nodes to do the mos damage, but you aren't for the first few times you won't be doing anything to help the team. Also I want more if incentive to play,

I do want to play it cause it is cool and unique, but the reward as of now is only 1 point to this event counter. Just 1? Then why should I play it again? Now if there was a limit to how many points I can get that was like 3 then cool, I would play it more as of now. If this were to come out as a separate mission, I would like to see this as a event or invasion like mission, at times it will pop up and doing it will reap you rare rewards for completing it.

That's all I have to say for now, keep up the good work DE

Unique?

I'm sorry but no, Archwing is not unique. Not even the latest mission is unique.

You destroy two nodes on the outside, go inside activate an item and then destroy more nodes on the core.

The only new thing here is that it's a bit reversed and you have to use an item.

For example, in Sabotage on Archwing you destroy several nodes which opens up the two cores you need to blast apart and then you leave.

Archwing needs so much work to become good at this point. Like major re changing of the missions you have at the moment.