The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Frame Rate/lag Is Horrible Post U15.5

(PSN)LK-GriM

The lag is ridiculous now after U15.5. I didn't think it was really that bad until myself and my clan were farming the Mutalist Incursion on Eris. The frame rate and lag gets horrible when there are multiple enemies and abilities active at the same time. Frame rate and lag gets bad around 30 minutes and then after 45 minutes it's constant lag. Frame rate is non-stop no matter what. Hopefully you gus get this sorted out.

Edited by (PS4)LK-GriM

• 1 month later...

I agree. The new infested are lagging me in odd with vauban vortex. I made a topic about it. Hopefully they see this and or my topic.

Frames drop so low when im host as a vauban its insane. I have 50mb download and 3mb upload. I also only play with people who are east coast like i am.

I feel the loot swirling around may cause some lag.

The most of the lag comss from the new infested warping and stretchimg in vortex.

Also applieing elements to the new texture might be an issue with the new infested. Just a guess on this one.

Edited by (PS4)GreenSoup2HoT

• 4 weeks later...

I'll add to this. The lag gets bad in a group, fast. Especially in Survival/Defense. Last night I was going solo in a level and had to go hide in a small room to recover shields. So it was just me and my kubrow which got hit with super lag trying to open a locker. So uh, yeah. Please help on this one. The performance has gotten much worse.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

• 1 month later...

I believe this is done because of the new graphic enhancements that were implemented on the update. Too many fancy particles happening now it's messing with the performance of the game itself. But hey, y'all wanted prettier graphics over performance. Thats like the equivalent of having a supermodel as a girlfriend and she won't let you even have sex with her, but hey looks pretty right?