Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems With Warframe's Ui

Koover

EDIT: woops, wrong section. If a friendly neighborhood mod could throw this over into UI that would be great.

First off let me start by saying that I really enjoy the gameplay of warframe despite its bugs.

My problem, though, pertains to the menus of the game. They are not yet very well done IMO. 

My first example is the planets menu. While you are in a party, you are unable to zoom out and select planets without leaving your squad. This makes it very annoying to travel between planets because you have to memorize where all of the "jump points" are and it makes navigation take more total clicks.

Next, there is no immediate "overworld map" button on the top bar. In order to get to the planets menu, I have to go to my  arsenal and hit the back button. Kind of a pain.

The party system needs some tweaking, because I cannot tell who is in my squad and when. The only indication is the vote counter on the top of the screen.

There is no easy way to transfer mods from one weapon to another. For example, If I want to take a crit mod from my skana to my heat swords, I have to equip skana, unequip critical and re-equip heat swords. Again, Too many clicks.

Finally, a colorblind mode would be nice. This could be something as simple as an optional filter. I have a friend who cant see Red or Green so he has to rely on me to find openable containers.

Just some thoughts off of the top of my head I thought you guys should look at. Keep up the great work.

Edited by Koover

I agree with everything you've said, but... "Next, there is no immediate "overworld map" button on the top bar. In order to get to the planets menu, I have to go to my  arsenal and hit the back button. Kind of a pain."

You can hit Esc, it brings you back to the previous menu.

I agree that there needs to be an option to go back to the planet menu whenever you want to switch planets. I pretty much know my way around by now, but I know that others don't. I would love to go back to the main menu without disbanding the squad.