The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Pc)Looking For A Cool, Active Clan? Lunar Dragon Is Now Recruiting!

NecroStone

Hello! My name is NecroStone, one of main founders of clan, Lunar Dragon, the other founders being ScarWDBone13, and Purple0Dragon. we are a small storm clan of around 40 members, all of which are active, and a helpful batch of Tenno. Most of our research is completed or in the process of being completed, and our alliance, the Vanguard Council, are also very helpful, even if they don't do much in the Dark Sector department.

When it comes down to ranking up in our clan to be promoted the first time, all you have to do is build your clan key. From then on your rank will be determined by how helpful, and how active you are in the clan.

Some ground rules we have in Lunar Dragon:

1. YOU MUST BE ACTIVE!! (if something comes up and your going to be off for a while, let one of the leaders know, and we wont boot you. Our limit for inactivity is 30 days.)

2. Be respectful to all other members.

3. Respect the dojo and all who work on it.

4. Just have fun!!!

Our current emblem:

VcGJufI.png

If you wish to join leave your I.G.N below, and I'll send you a clan invite as soon as i can, and if you have any questions about the clan leave them below. We hope you enjoy your stay with us here at Lunar Dragon!

Welcome to Storm tier. Happy holidays ;)

We have been in Storm tier for a while now, we are just reposting since we want more active members, casual or not.

HI can you invite me to your clan please i dont know what an ign is though

I sent an invite, which should be in your Inbox now, so accept it whenever you want.  Also, an IGN is In Game Name, which is actually your forum name as well, so I was able to invite you by copying and pasting your forum name into an invite for the clan.