The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mesa, Expensive....

(PSN)Nerothebonelord

Well the nice thing about a job is it trumps all the free time kids have when it comes to buying food, clothing, big boy toys like boats and a jacuzzi, vacations, and platinum to offset the time difference. I know all about the responsibility we all hit. But the option is there to bypass all the time involved in Warframe.

I feel your pain though, the grind is real.

well great attitude my friend. just making a statement don not take it so seriously 

Oh I don't take it seriously at all.  I happened to luck out and run with a bunch of great guys who got me all the Mesa parts already :)

If I took it seriously, I wouldn't have written a Haiku as my response ;).  That said, good luck getting the parts.  I've been extremely lucky to get enough nav coords and run with the right crew to have run it four times (and only took four times to get all the pieces; I know it's a pain in the butt to have the parts randomized).

• 2 weeks later...

unless you have extra platinum laying around 

mesa seems to be somewhat problematic to acquire.

lack of alad v muralist navs in the invasion missions 

having a job and loving warframe is one way to envy being a kid again with tons of free time

I work 40hrs a week just like the next person. Honestly I spent 90 plat getting navi cord, buying keys and at a discount... about 10 plat a navi coord. I had to run the Alad V mission 18 times before I got all 3 pieces. And yes it will be time consuming but better than Vauban or Hydroid... Until the alerts come back the only way to get her is to pay to play.... Sucks but its the reality... Fun warframe to use for interception and defense. 

I work 40hrs a week just like the next person. Honestly I spent 90 plat getting navi cord, buying keys and at a discount... about 10 plat a navi coord. I had to run the Alad V mission 18 times before I got all 3 pieces. And yes it will be time consuming but better than Vauban or Hydroid... Until the alerts come back the only way to get her is to pay to play.... Sucks but its the reality... Fun warframe to use for interception and defense. 

I work between 40 and 45 hours a week, still earnt enough navs to build a key, shared with clan members. 3 runs 3 parts. Got mesa now. Sure I was lucky with my runs. But I also shared my keys with clan members that way we all use one key each and get 4 times to run the mission.