biggjoey566

Looking for someone to help me with nova prime runs 

I'm running:

Mag (30)

paris Prime (9)

seer (6) 

dual heat swords (30)

kubrow (30) 

But if you what me to put all on my best gear then i will put on my paris which is lvl 30 and Dex Furis which is also lvl 30

Also Look for people with the keys for it

Post Reply w/ IGN and I'll add you.

Skype would be really appreciated.

Skype Name Biggjoey566

Ign Biggjoey56 

I would say that you are probably (unless you have a potato and a lot of Forma in your Paris) not ready for several of the missions which drop Nova Prime parts, particularly T4Sabotage.

I would suggest two things:

First, look into getting the plain Nova, and see how you like her before investing time and effort into acquiring the Prime.

Second, it might be a good idea to go farm for T4Sabotage keys on Mars Interception, while ranking up (and repeatedly Formaing) your Paris Prime. Mag (and plain Nova, should you get her) will perform beautifully there.

I would say that you are probably (unless you have a potato and a lot of Forma in your Paris) not ready for several of the missions which drop Nova Prime parts, particularly T4Sabotage.

I would suggest two things:

First, look into getting the plain Nova, and see how you like her before investing time and effort into acquiring the Prime.

Second, it might be a good idea to go farm for T4Sabotage keys on Mars Interception, while ranking up (and repeatedly Formaing) your Paris Prime. Mag (and plain Nova, should you get her) will perform beautifully there.

Good idea i look at plain nova on my other account i love her :) 

T4 Sabotage can you help me with it 

I also get rihno now so iam a tank 

I know I'm a little late, but I'm also (like so many) looking for T4 Sab runs. I was farming T3S earlier but not only was the team terrible, but the connection was lost 27 minutes in, ... suffice it say, I ragequit. Prior to that, the game crashed at 17 minutes in on another survival match. So, to hell with survival, I'll instead take on some T4 Sabs, and thank you to the person who mentioned Mars I; I'll try that.

Also, I totally agree that the OP is over-reaching, at this point in time. I would use no more than 5 Forma on Paris, personally, less if you don't have a lot of those good mods. Also, I would consider the Dread before going all out with the Paris. I would also consider 4-5 Forma-ing the Soma (or Soma Prime), as it's a seriously good gun. (even the regular - I don't even bother with the Prime; I just sell all its parts)

Holla if you're able to host some MarsI missions or T4Sabs. (keyshare if I have some) My game name is the same as on here, like the rest of us, so far as I know.

Edited by I-Like-to-Play-Fair