Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Regards To The Exp Login Rewards, I Propose The Following:

osheroth

Make the exp boosts usable through medallions. What I mean is when you get it as login reward it won't be just a thing that applies automatically to a random weapon/frame in your inventory, but an actual medallion that you will personally use on any weapon/frame of your choice depending on the login reward you got (kinda like when you have a reactor or a catalyst, on the "actions" section we would also have the option to "apply exp booster"). So, as far as I can tell, the medallions would be:

-Warframe exp medallion
-Companion* exp medallion (can be used on kubrows or centinels)

-Centinel weapon exp medallion

-Primary weapon exp medallion

-Secondary weapon exp medallion

-melee weapon exp medallion
> (as for fan concept by itself) Archwing exp medallion

>Archwing primary weapon exp medallion

>Archwing melee weapon exp medallion

Hopefully this will get rid off the issue with syndicate weapons being affected by the login exp reward. 

Edited by osheroth

Make the exp boosts usable through medallions. What I mean is when you get it as login reward it won't be just a thing that applies automatically to a random weapon/frame in your inventory, but an actual medallion that you will personally use on any weapon/frame of your choice depending on the login reward you got (kinda like when you have a reactor or a catalyst, on the "actions" section we would also have the option to "apply exp booster"). So, as far as I can tell, the medallions would be:

-Warframe exp medallion

-Companion* exp medallion (can be used on kubrows or centinels)

-Centinel weapon exp medallion

-Primary weapon exp medallion

-Secondary weapon exp medallion

-melee weapon exp medallion

> (as for fan concept by itself) Archwing exp medallion

>Archwing primary weapon exp medallion

>Archwing melee weapon exp medallion

Hopefully this will get rid off the issue with syndicate weapons being affected by the login exp reward. 

Then what if people store up medallions to rank up other weapons in the future? Would that be allowed?

Edited by Niryco