The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Sony Doin Maintenance On Christmas :'(

(PSN)SuperRaySonic

Draining as we speak. I don't think DE is aware of the situation. Also we're supposed to get a gift from The Lotus for christmas

everytime we have ddos issues or PSN server issues,we should be given back at least the time that we lost on the booster,ive lost so much over the last year due to this issue,but we are never compensated for lost time on boosters. problem 4sure

This 'maintenance' is a joke, and honestly pretty frustrating for gamers. This is really going to look bad for Sony considering how many people just got PS4's for Christmas. They boot up their new console to find a maintenance. Its completely ridiculous that these issues occur especially when many of us pay for PS+. The PS3 isn't having these issues and their PSN usage is free.

There's nothing we can do but wait this out. And for hope for the best at least.

10:30 AM PST,still unable to login to warframe,Boosters still draining...Kubrow still deteroiating,look i know its christmas but if your servers are in trouble,you should have a 24hr team available for customer service,no DE or Sony response,at sept for merry christmas,ill get back to you after i watch the game and eat my christmas ham....maby....but play our game.....we cant....guess ill dust off my wiiu,no internet loging issues with nes games....jus saying.....well i guess PC is the "Master Race"......lol

Edited by (PS4)karpomusick

It would be nice to hear from DE,like "we know you have active boosters",due to sony psn network being down since dec 24 we giving all ps4 players with active boosters 3 extra days due to the ongoing problems......im waiting DE....youre good for this,dont dissapoint us on christmas

On the bright side, Assassin's creed IV is $20(Cheaper than Steam :O), luckily i bought it last night and have something to play.

Being that it's Christmas, I doubt we'll hear anything from DE, but this does suck for those hoping to get the Alad V Nav and those with boosters.

Is this just isolated to PS4? But I can play other games on PS4 right now...

No XB1 is done also

2:30 PST still no PSN so obviously no warframe,Sony is trying to cover for another DDOS attack,i just hope DE will understand this will always happen from now on and do something about lost boosters and kubrows during this down time,i literally have lost a day on my affinity booster,and once we get back on,i will send a ticket in just to see what DE says,this is a issue 4sure.