The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Sony Doin Maintenance On Christmas :'(

(PSN)SuperRaySonic

nice melodramatic gestures guys, but really, just calm the heck down. DE is aware of the problem and has a history of reimbursing us tenno for lost time on boosters and even decayed argon crystals. Why the frak would kubrow be any different?

As far as getting upset over a once a month disruption to your "life" and quiting PlayStation, I have two things to say:

1) welcome to the internet.

2) never get married

Why was i even in your reply? Second i never said i'm quitting PS Third i said i'm done as in done with Warframe

Why was i even in your reply? Second i never said i'm quitting PS Third i said i'm done as in done with Warframe

You sir, are one of the melodramatic ones. Quiting warframe if your kubrow dies? Did you not read the part where I said that DE is good about reimbursing us? Sorry for singling you out, but my selection of quotes was sent to show an example of the melodrama.

My point I s that everyone needs to calm the frak down.

Edited by (PS4)Kosis181

You sir, are one of the melodramatic ones. Quiting warframe if your kubrow dies? Did you not read the part where I said that DE is good about reimbursing us? Sorry for singling you out, but my selection of quotes was sent to show an example of the melodrama.

I highly doubt that they can reimburse us for losing Kubrows the most that they can do is give plat and we both know that's not going to happen 

Also losing my Kubrow isn't the only reason for me to be done i've been thinking about this for awhile but what's been happening recently is making my decision easier. Warframe basically feels like a job now the fun left from the game recently for me and a lot of my friends.

Edited by (PS4)GHOSTBEAST1000

I highly doubt that they can reimburse us for losing Kubrows the most that they can do is give plat and we both know that's not going to happen

...? All items in the game are data. If they can retrieve all the data for who used which key (for ONLY the towers that dropped the new primes) over several DAYs and GIVE THEM BACK (like they JUST DID a few days ago), how hard would it be to retrieve the data for all kubrows which died in the last 36 hours and give them back? Lot fewer kubrows than keys, I garun frickin tee it.

Not like its an actual dog that they have to replace.

EDIT: sorry about the tone, tempers are short all around.

Edited by (PS4)Kosis181

...? All items in the game are data. If they can retrieve all the data for who used which key (for ONLY the towers that dropped the new primes) over several DAYs and GIVE THEM BACK (like they JUST DID a few days ago), how hard would it be to retrieve the data for all kubrows which died in the last 36 hours and give them back? Lot fewer kubrows than keys, I garun frickin tee it.

Not like its an actual dog that they have to replace.

EDIT: sorry about the tone, tempers are short all around.

Tell that to the kubrows who died due to a glitch when u15 first came out .RIP never forget

I don't know about everyone else, but I don't let my kubrows get below 80% before I give them a stabilizer.  I have been off the game for a whole week and came back with my Kubrow still alive, so these 2 days are not going to kill your Kubrows. Unless you let there health get too far down on YOUR own account!!!

For all that have booster have some faith that DE will be helpful and do a mission that would give us a chance to get a 3 day booster. They too must wait till PSN is fully up to assess the connection.

Back on the last time around U15 there was an alert for a Kubrow egg, and If your Kubrow did die any formas were given back to you the only thing they could not give back was your time.

Man that sucks for you guys luckily for me I put my Lotus & all my Kubrows in stasis as I figured this was going to happen..

Hopefully you guys get on & your Kubrows are indeed saved!

Hey I recognize your name, I'm curious are you a lizard? I'm pretty sure your twitter got banned dude, woohoo! LOL

Back on the last time around U15 there was an alert for a Kubrow egg, and If your Kubrow did die any formas were given back to you the only thing they could not give back was your time.

I don't know about everyone else, but I don't let my kubrows get below 80% before I give them a stabilizer.  I have been off the game for a whole week and came back with my Kubrow still alive, so these 2 days are not going to kill your Kubrows. Unless you let there health get too far down on YOUR own account!!!

This is exactly my point. DE is GOOD about giving us our stuff back, or at least a chance to get it back. Even if they do what they did with U15, a new egg and your formas should be enough, if you were smart (read: not an idiot) and made imprints first thing. Okay, you have to forma it again, but so what? What, you sold or traded the imprints? That's a risk you take.

And all this is only relevant if you were a dumby and let your kubrow get low on health. At 100% more health and a 10% loss per day, it takes almost THREE WEEKS for a kubrow to die. That's why DE added the "consign" button, so you didn't have to wait. I don't know about anyone else, but letting a kubrow get low on health is nonsensical to me. They need that health to live /obvious sarcasm/. +60% is the lowest I let them get, because the stabilizer adds 40%.

You all are complaining not about a BUG, like in U15, but a timer that has yet to run down. A timer that it is YOUR responsibility to keep wound up. If you let it get that so low that a three day outage (1/7th the full time) is going to kill your pet, well... It may not be your FAULT, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY.

tldr; quit your whinning, DE will (as always) make things right. It may not be perfect, but it will be damn close.

Well, psn is up for me but Warframe keeps giving 'login failed. Check your info."  Since nobody's streaming Warframe this is probably universal. Hope this is something that will correct itself a the network becomes more stable and not something that won't work until DE come back on the 5th...