Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Challenges Should Appear When Challenges Are Completed

elindred

Challenges are pretty cool, right? But why have only one in a round? I suggest that new challenges appear to replace a completed challenge, so that players are encouraged to change up their style regularly.

"BUT OMG! YOU'RE JUST GREEDY FOR TEH EX-PEES!! I'M ON TO YOU!!! D:<"

Then reduce the affinity rewards for challenges then. That would be fine. How much do we get foe those things anyway?

So yeah. Good idea, right?

I like this idea.

I think it'd be interesting if there were multiple challenges available to players at any given time. Not per-level, but more like give them challenges on a per-day, per-world, and per-level basis. A per-day challenge might be something like "earn 10000 credits", or "acquire a blueprint drop", or something like that. Per-world might be "kill X enemy" or "clear <level>". Per-level is pretty obvious.

I don't think these other challenges should give out affinity, necessarily. I could see the daily one giving a small bonus to mastery, and the per-world one might give you some resources from that world. Say 200 of the common(like nanospores), 100 of the uncommon(like alloy plate), or 1 of the rare types(like Control Modules).