Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build-A-Frame

The_Ellimist

So I was thinking of possibilities for a new frame and I thought, what if a lore of tenno armor came out where fabled (in my head) limitors or lock codes were removed. What does this mean? Well it means you build a frame to your specific needs. Choose a frame from ur inventory and dependthen are able to choose it's "squishyness" from tank, balanced and wet tissue. Now you can choose ANY power from a frame you have and augment mod too. However only 3 as the fourth was used as a binding agent for the other three. Your frame stats WILL effect ability stats. E.g a squishy Vauban may have a large radial disarm with weak vortex and strong but small radius globe/ volt shield. I don't expect this to be I thing, but I'm bored at work. Entertain me. Thoughts? Go. What are your choices.

so to simplify you just give a frame the abilities and stats you want as long as a frame in your inventory has em? well i see alot of people choosing valkyrs armour stat mags shield and uhh im not sure who's the best health tank (and im not even sure mag has highest shields) if thats not the way you meant that part i think most would pick a stat and min-max and just get as much in health or shields or armor as they could. personally im fine at the ~500 health/shields and 65-150 armor range. For energy at max flow im comfortable with ~300. just enough to spam if i have to but not so much that i dont need to be careful. abilities wise im not sure....i might take tailwind from zephyr to move around. id take oberons heal probably (or saryns molt with regen molt) and uhh...hmm maybe saryns miasma for damage. As far as make one weaker to make another stronger id have to take away from molt/whatever oberons heal is called(...i forgot) to make miasma stronger or make tailwind go farther. i think thats it XD

I was just thinking this today.

It'd be awesome if it could be implemented in some way, but I doubt it. Reasons range from balance issues, to lack of ease-of-use, to problems monetizing the whole process.

Having said that, I'd love to have some sort of 'Build-a-Frame'.

I already tried to get the community behind this and they screamed about "balance" Funny that people would be concerned about balance in a press 4 to win based game like WF. Or for that matter any game without balanced pvp to begin with. The concept is awesome and I would easily pay 1k plat for this even with the caveat that I had to own all of the frames I wanted to draw from for my custom frame.

Yeah. The balance issue is a the hurdle I tried to tackle by giving weaker frames stronger abilities that are usually weak and strong OP abilities like molecular prime a 65% range Nerf for use on a tank like rhino or ash with his massive health. Lol 30 meter MP then blade storm

Edited by QuarkBlade