The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryo Rounds

Report_For_Feeding

Where are they? I've heard they drop more commonly from infested missions due to the fact that infested have higher drop chances for skill mods and defensive polarity mods. Was I wrong in this? As far as I am aware, the assault rifle variant of cold damage drops far less frequently than that of pistols as well as melee weapons. (I'm not sure about the shotgun variant. I've found three but that could easily be RNG burning me.) The strangest part is, I seem to find more shock and fire mods, which should be far rarer than frost in the same infested missions.

Is the seemingly incredibly low drop rate of Cryo Rounds happening to me exclusively, am I just looking for it in the wrong locations, or is the drop chance just far lower than it should be?

If it helps, I've been playing at Palus on Pluto in order to try and farm this particular mod.

TL; DR: Cryo rounds don't seem to be dropping nearly as commonly as it should seem to be, at least not for me.

Thanks for reading, and do let me know if I've been searching in the wrong spot all along.

I think some of the elemental mods are extremely hard to get especially the shotgun ones.

not for me, i was flooded with them before i even got an elemental rifle mod.

found the most of elemental mods in random corpus missions while goin solo though.

for me .. rifle elementals seems to be the hardest one, afaik, i only have 2 / 3 Cryo Rounds so far, one or two is days after the U7, and i never seen one yet just until about 10 hours ago, all of them from the infested tho.

I have one of Deep Freeze and Convulsion, and no Cryo Rounds, after 80 hours of playtime. Of the other elemental mods I have 2+. Nor have I heard that anyone in my clan would have it, either, and there's people there that have played much more than me. Kinda sucks, as it'd be such a useful mod.