Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reduce Aoe on Jackles grenades

Hammercannon

I believe they need to reduce the AOE, on jackles grenades (the blue bombs) even when your not near them they get you. also i have a question, sometimes when i get knocked down my lifeb ar drops in like 1-2 seconds, other times i couldnt die if my teammates left and finished the map(mild exaggeration)....

I think there's some weird desync between the grenades location on your side and where they're actually located. I've run halfway across the room from the bombs and they still manage to one-shot me from time to time.

I haven't really had any issues like this. There is, however a thing that I don't know if everyone knows; The grenades stick to players if they hit them. This usually means that if you stand infront of The Jackal as it fires it's grenades, there's a pretty high chance that you'll get hit by at least one of them, and it sticks to you, until it explodes.

Edited by Nirrti

It is very easy to avoid the grenades if you're paying attention. Stop standing still when you fight him.

The only thing that needs to be fixed is the way the grenades can stick to your character. Again, this rarely ever happens if you're constantly moving.

the one shotting is not the problem, the problem is that the revive time is like 2 seconds. by the time i get to the person, they are dead.

I believe the revive timer is affected by how much damage is done over your max health/shields. This is why a grenade death timer is so short; you're taking way more damage than your max health/shields. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by headmunt