Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anime Anyone?

CRAFTTHIS

Hi all iv noticed quite a few tenno that have names that references to anime, so i was wondering how big the actual otaku fan base of warframe is.. 

i particularly enjoyed puella madoka magica, steins;gate, psycho pass however my friends kinda look down on me for this and think im weird because they are all about that slice of life. anyways hello.. lets talk about anime

im currently looking for a good anime to watch particularly the ones people dont talk about much that are really good, for example last month i finished Mushishi, which despite having been obsessed with anime for 2 years i was the first time i had ever herd of such a anime but apparently most my friends had never herd of it but will its VERY good. could someone direct me to uncommon anime that is good, that some know about but are never mentioned now days?

Does anyone want to join a facebook anime group? we recently started and are recruiting active members... however as with most facebook groups you may want to disable notifications unless you want facebook to tell you some 20 events that are only relevant to the anime page...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1448354388783876/

Edited by CRAFTTHIS