Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Experience In Solo Missions

Nomine

is terrible.

65 kills against mixed level 35 infested

3000 warframe experience (already max level)

400 rifle experience

200 pistol experience

1400 melee weapon experience

that, and the fact that you have to do the same work as a whole team would have to do in co-op

wtf really. whats the point in soloing unless you are not rewarded well? OK, maybe you know where to loot mods and not miss any - and kill bosses alone when all ranks are maxed, but for someone who is new and still has to level up and progress in mastery ranks and planets etc, this is just ridiculous.

Actually in solo the spawn rate is lower. Supposedly boss difficulty is lower. But I'm unsure of that one. But I know for sure spawn rate is lower. It even goes up if you play on "private" and you're by yourself.

Edited by Aramahn

yes, just to clarify, i was on private by myself - the enemies were just as tough as in co-op.

Just speedrun your way till kappa-sedna and you'll get 10-20k exp per mission.

yeah ok, thing is - I was in a infested mission that comes AFTER kappa - so it should be about as rewarding (well, of course not as rewarding, but at least more than currently)..

Edited by Nomine

Actually in solo the spawn rate is lower. Supposedly boss difficulty is lower. But I'm unsure of that one. But I know for sure spawn rate is lower. It even goes up if you play on "private" and you're by yourself.

Bosses are easier (farmed frost parts in under 1 hour by soloing kril) Enemies are weaker and fewer. I solo a lot because my friends dont play that much and i dont wanna join some random party.

And you should never solo def missions because they get boring because of the slow spawn and running speed of the enemies, they are still stuck very often. I often go for boss misions because of the high reward and the many enemies you face there to get mods and frame parts.

No, that seems about right.

Weapon xp you get at the end of mission directly correlates to how many enemies you killed with each of your weapons, with a bit of extra xp for your frame because of affinity orbs and challenges.

Playing with other people gives you xp for weapons that they killed enemies with as well.

Edited by Haif

Weapon xp you get at the end of mission directly correlates to how many enemies you killed with each of your weapons, with a bit of extra xp for your frame because of affinity orbs and challenges.

Are you sure it's enemies killed? To me it feels like damage inflicted.

I say that because weakening valuable targets with a lvl30 boltor and then finishing them with a lvl0 melee weapon doesn't seem to give the large XP reward to the melee weapon.

Are you sure it's enemies killed? To me it feels like damage inflicted.

I say that because weakening valuable targets with a lvl30 boltor and then finishing them with a lvl0 melee weapon doesn't seem to give the large XP reward to the melee weapon.

"Affinity is given to each of the weapons as they are used to dispatch enemies, or assists (damaging an enemy that a teammate kills)."

Affinity is also given to the weapon that damaged the mob most.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Affinity

Someone still needs to kill the mob however, you don't get affinity for just damaging enemies.

An assist is worth less than a full kill, but you gain bonus affinity from your team anyways.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_Mechanics

Edited by Mietz