The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moving Loot Radar And Enemy Radar From Warframe Onto Sentinel Suggestion

matrixEXO

This has been suggested before, however You cant MOVE these mods to the sentinel because that would take them away from the 95% of people who DONT have a sentinel

instead...ADD a radar sentinel mod!

Actually, there is that Enemy Radar artifact. The reason why one would want to move it to a Sentinel is to expand the concept of exploration rather than speed running, apart from expanding the Warframe slots for other more useful mods. A speed runner wouldn't give a rat's a** about those anyway.

Edited by matrixEXO

This has been suggested before, however You cant MOVE these mods to the sentinel because that would take them away from the 95% of people who DONT have a sentinel

I agree with ZetaReticulan, taking the option away from players is not a good solution, expanding the options for players? hell yah.

I agree with ZetaReticulan, taking the option away from players is not a good solution, expanding the options for players? hell yah.

How would this take the option away from other players? Doesn't Sentinel BP cost 100k Credit? 

With how much credit is following in nowadays, that would take a average player maybe at the very most one day worth of playing.

Or just re-code the mod system so that certain mods can be used in multiple contexts.

How would this take the option away from other players? Doesn't Sentinel BP cost 100k Credit? 

With how much credit is following in nowadays, that would take a average player maybe at the very most one day worth of playing.

Just because you can have a sentinel easily or not doesn't mean everyone wants one. Right now you can have those mods on your warframe so if they were suddenly sentinel only options that would be taking the option of not playing with a sentinel away, if you wanted to use those mods that is.

Just saying. *shrug*

Just because you can have a sentinel easily or not doesn't mean everyone wants one. Right now you can have those mods on your warframe so if they were suddenly sentinel only options that would be taking the option of not playing with a sentinel away, if you wanted to use those mods that is.

Just saying. *shrug*

If you wanted those mods anyway. If not, you won't even touch them on your Warframe. I sure as hell did not until I even potatoed mine and after that, got a better mod to sub it out for. Long story short, these 2 mods are not fully viable for players since there are 10+ more mods better to be replacing them with.

But nothing is stopping them from GETTING a sentinel. Its a progression thing. They can get it eventually its not like they are barred from ever owning or using a sentinel. And I seriously doubt the number is at 95%. Maybe its just me, maybe its the crowds I run in, but everyone has a sentinel pretty much without fail. I've got both shade AND wyrm at rank 30 already so I'm at the point where I'm waiting for them to put in more sentinel mods for me to decide which one I want to potato first. And lore and logically speaking it makes SENSE for the sentinel to carry the radar.