Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Is Such An Under Loved Aspect Of The Game

Draconzis

Pvp is great fun.  Gear based pvp isn't that fun, so I tend to ignore it.  Pvp that affects the pve world is just plain awful.

The main fundamental problem (apart from a pve game) with PvP in Warframe is that it goes against one of the core rules Tenno had in dealing with each other. The lore stated that Tenno did not raise their arm against another Tenno. Retcon can't really change that

The main fundamental problem (apart from a pve game) with PvP in Warframe is that it goes against one of the core rules Tenno had in dealing with each other. The lore stated that Tenno did not raise their arm against another Tenno. Retcon can't really change that

Normally I don't get into the lore bits but I feel like this would only hold true to the current DS and not to conclave where it would be more of a mock battle.

Dark Sectors. 

'nuff said. 

Should've kept it in conclaves.

As far as i can tell you can still run a normal dark sector when it is not in conflict. Your only gripe is probably that you can't farm a mass amount of credits with ridiculous ease like before i'm assuming? Since that is all anyone really liked dark sectors for.