Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help Finding A Drawing Tablet/cam.

_Absolom_

Hey everyone. I'm in need of some help.

I'm planning on going serious with photoshopping, because many people around me have suggested it to me after seeing my drawings.

On paper, I work quite decently, and I want to create illustrations, small pictures, logos etc. to help out in my brother's business. So the thing is, I suck at drawing with PS. I'm left-handed when it comes to drawing and writing, and cannot do anything in that regard on my pc with my mouse.

A few weeks ago I spotted a sort of web-cam that traces your movements while you draw on paper, and digitalizes them.

Guess what happened?

I didn't take a picture of it. Next thing I knew it disappeared and the store clerks knew nothing of it.

I'm trying to find such a cam/tablet, and willing to pay about 100-160 bucks for it at max.

Could you guys please help me out?

I believe you are looking for a drawing tablet, as raydog has suggested, you cna find one at wacom.com

The intuos pen and touch is your best bet if you're kinda begginer-ish at using them, but if you feel more comfortable with somethign else there's a tonne more different models, with more specific functions

There are of course, many other brands to choose from, wacom is simply what I feel is most reliable