Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chinese Anime?

Mokkania

well, gotta give a +1 to china for trying, but it's totally weird to me to watch an anime that it's not japanese, also if it's sub to english it'll be better so we can actually understand what's going on and whats the story, and I really hope it's not that "all ecchi, no story, quick money" kinda anime....cos that's almost all what I'm seeing right now from what's coming from japan 

but still, and no offense here...it's just a "copy", I'm sure they hired at least 1 japanese person to do the art work, and I'd always choose japanese anime over any other kinda of animation (on a second thought, I'd choose a japanese product over any other product) 

For those who didn't watch.

Kz21STF.jpg

No, just no, I've been for too long in the webz to know where this kind of thing is going to end...

Also, it's just me or it looks like a vampire(succubus thing) versus (cute type)werewolf stuff?

this is basically my point, if the "Chinese" anime will contain these scenes then it's no different from the normal japanese anime, I knew this was coming anyway, I didn't watch the whole thing, I stopped before they kissed, they are just starting to make anime and they need views and money.......and we all know view and money=erotic scenes 

yeah so about that thing,

scenario isn't particularly original (for this one), manhua can occasionally have some nice chinese touch,

and the animation is a bit lacking for those who are somewhat used to look at things in details.

For me though I need fresh blood, because japanese anime are more or less a hit and a miss, so if I could get a bit more choice, it could be interesting.