Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relay: Feedback And Idea's

Waterheart

Usability

at the moment they aren't used that much, only thing you should do there is getting ducats, trading in medalions or stalking the void trader (and during the current PC event you can also see the relay explode life from inside the relay)

this bothers me as we have so many relays actually and there isn't much you can do there, it isn't that we need to be at that place constantly...

We currently have 5 relay's and I hope that 1 more will be destroyed (yes I said it, now deal with it!)

so we can have 4 relays based on your MR

1-5

6-10

11-15

16-20 (and I hope MR20 won't be close yet)

you can enter a lower MR Relay, but not a higher one, this will make getting MR a lot more interesting (except of the syndicate thing that already made it interesting) as the void trader will only appear in 1 of the 4.

Darvo's merchant shop: Open for business

When his shop opens, who knows what he will sell, or even more what he has found?

I suggest he shows us new ways of using weaponry, like combining a Bolto with Despair so you get a secondary nail gun! He should be the one who "finds" new technologies that he wants to sell to the Tenno, for a price ofcourse.

Darvo only takes a currency called Daric, that you can only get by doing one of his special "deals" find him in the relay for an alert, scaled for that planet (and the reward too). which is a bit like the tactical alerts (which means, you need to do the events with specific items and a capped amount of conclave) and it is solo (bit like the MR missions) he tests if you are strong enough to test his gear, if you finish it, you'll be rewarded with an amount of Daric, scalled with

x* e^(average(levels of the enemies in this mission)) 

Relay Championships

Ofcourse the relays are there for entertainment! the best Tenno join together to fight in the arena to become the champion of the arena! 

2 VS 2 battles

4 VS 4 Battles!

Melee only!

"abilities? what kind of pokemon is that?" mode!

and parkour champion championship!!!!!!!!

price? specific Prime items that don't exist anymore in the voiddddd!

But that is not everything, OOOO noo relays will now be the place for pleasure! with the very first Tenno Training center! here you get experience while training your muscles next to other tenno, you can afk and get 10 affinity a minute! (it is not much, but you can go eat in the mean time)

Any other things you think of that could make the relays a much more needed center for us Tenno? drop it in the comments!