Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't I Have An Awesome Sensei/teacher Like Him ಥ_ಥ......

BarbatosLR

tumblr_nevspboSkY1qlfaaqo1_500.jpg

Sekai has the best martial art teacher any student could ever want to learn from and all we get is a hologram screen of Lotus who only appears when she wants to. Sekai gets to see his senei in person and we only see Lotus on the corner of our side on missions. Domon always gives wises words to Sekai when all we get are simple annoying warnings. Sekai gets permission to redo a training with sensei Domon when we have to wait the next day to redo a Level Mastery Rank Tests. Lotus never took the time to listen to our worries and gives us a wise quote, IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE AN AWESOME SENSEI LIKE DOMON!!!! ಥ_ಥ

(Yeah I know I'm a huge Gundam and all XD)

Edited by Archangel_Laurent

I don't even know what you're talking about OP, but I want to replace Lotus for that person as well.

Well technically I'm saying that Domon is way more cooler as our sensei then Lotus. But I'm also posting this for fun of course since this is the Off Topic ;)

Assassination Classroom :3

Awesome man thanks XD

Now back to topic. I find Domon more of a better sensei then Lotus because when watching Gundam Build Fighters Try, Sekai mentions always a lot about his master's (Domon's) teaching and his wise words. To me it sounds more like Domon is being more like a good parent then a martial arts teacher when we only have Lotus who does not teach us anything besides talking about our enemies and only appears for a short second time to talk or by sending messages instead. Doesn't take time to actually talk to us and care for us as Domon does for Sekai.