Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hide Helmet? Option

Swarovsky

For a second there I thought you meant remove the helmet and show how Tenno looks like.

Or perhaps even adding an option to create your own character's face?

Just kidding, that would be too much work for DE.

Ah cosmetics, why you not just for looks.

People might not have such an "urge" to buy them if it were just for looks.

Probably be thinking like, "This does nothing, I'm gonna bite the bullet and save up my money instead, it's just cosmetics"

I mean I bought a several helmets just because I liked the passive stats.

Why not? There's no reason not to do it. If anything, it would increase DE's profits, as more people would buy helmets that have aesthetics that they like but stats that they don't. I'd probably reconsider purchasing one or two myself.

That makes a lot of sense.  I would NEVER buy Saryn's helm unless I didn't have to look at the hideously ugly thing.  Some of their designs are just plain bad.  No offense DE.  I'd just rather not have my face look like an Acorn, it's not very manly.  I never looked at an Acorn and thought, "Wow, that looks totally badass."

And then I look at Trinity's and I think, who super-glued a horseshoe to an external hard drive?

And there's Rhino and Mags, which look like they both went to the same orthodontist and now have to sleep every night in head gear.

Frost's looks like his face got bitten off by a bear and then had a toilet seat attached to it.

Everytime I see Nyx's I want to step on it before it invades my house and I have to call a fumigator.

No, hell no.

It's not like the stat bonuses are that great.

If you dont like the looks then dont wear it.

We talking about aesthetics helm not the stats here o.o and for example if you like the helmet design but dont want the stats? you dont want to wear that helmet without getting stats that you dont like? 

You folks are seriously not wearing helmets because of -5%?

Im not talking about stats my friend, im ok with Saryn's stats i like em, my problem is the design of the helmet i dont like it, im wearing it because i want  the stats but feel stupid with my Acorn helm >.> damn ugly ^.^

That makes a lot of sense.  I would NEVER buy Saryn's helm unless I didn't have to look at the hideously ugly thing.  Some of their designs are just plain bad.  No offense DE.  I'd just rather not have my face look like an Acorn, it's not very manly.  I never looked at an Acorn and thought, "Wow, that looks totally badass."

And then I look at Trinity's and I think, who super-glued a horseshoe to an external hard drive?

And there's Rhino and Mags, which look like they both went to the same orthodontist and now have to sleep every night in head gear.

Frost's looks like his face got bitten off by a bear and then had a toilet seat attached to it.

Everytime I see Nyx's I want to step on it before it invades my house and I have to call a fumigator.

XD LOL! hahah +1 to this xD 

Im just a different people... like i care too much about designs, if is the best weapon on the game but i dont like it, i just dont wear i or use it. All comes about preferences.

Edited by Swarovsky

You can hide helmet.

In panel Customize color,there,where you active that head,there is f.e Thrak Rhino helmet,also right of that,Rhino Helmet.

So you're using basic one.

I hope this helps

thats not hide? O.o if i use the basic one i lose my stats.. let me test :P brb 

Edit: NOPE nothing.. try both hanges and it takes off the stats

Edited by Swarovsky

It's not even confirmed that there are people inside those suits

My Thread inst about showing the human face. is about using default skin on the new helmet skin etc. O.o

Edited by Swarovsky