The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Using Directional Melee Towards 'up' Causes Crash/freeze Extremely Often.

Aaryl

I love the directional melee though, but whenever I do that, my game crashes/freezes REALLY often. I froze more than 10 times during this winter vacation, and ALL of them were caused by directional melee towards the sky.

Directional melee towards the sky as in aiming high/up/sky, and using the melee to ascend high....

This MUST BE fixed! It's not my laptop's performance issue either, I use Asus G750JM-T4018P, pretty much beast to play anything....

May also want to mention where, and how the rest of the game even plays.

Since you just said Laptop, yes it could very well be, due to all the additional things they slap onto mobile hardware to make it feasible for gaming. Mobile gaming hardware issues have come up multiple times, specifically due to special driver and hardware issues.

Crashed again! This time, I wasn't even aiming it upwards, but just almost horizontally....Looks like it's not just about upwards, but directional melee ITSELF....

Also, I still highly doubt it's my computer's problem....

Could be related to this - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/353698-update-155-and-physxnvidia-driver-crash/

My laptop is Nvidia GTX860M, with 344.75 latest driver, which those people are having problem with this specific driver version -

Edited by --Q--Aaryl