Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get Rid Of All The Fusion Core Levels.

Mak_Gohae

Right now since money flows like.... something that flows a lot ...  i dont really pay attention to any number for any of the cores when fusing. All i do is look at the bar moving up and if it moves up a lot that's good then i go and i hit fusion. I dont go nuts and try to max a mod out so i never run out of money, i just bring the mod up a level when i want to and do it again later whenever i got the capacity. 

Cores should just be Rare, Uncommon, common, and level 1,2,3 for little gain, medium gain, lotta gain.

There is no nee for level 0 all the way up to 10.

Right now since money flows like.... something that flows a lot ...  i dont really pay attention to any number for any of the cores when fusing. All i do is look at the bar moving up and if it moves up a lot that's good then i go and i hit fusion. I dont go nuts and try to max a mod out so i never run out of money, i just bring the mod up a level when i want to and do it again later whenever i got the capacity. 

Cores should just be Rare, Uncommon, common, and level 1,2,3 for little gain, medium gain, lotta gain.

There is no nee for level 0 all the way up to 10.

Cores are essentially money sinks anyways, since fusing with a core is way too expensive and fusing with duplicates is the only possible way to do it while having SOME sort of money for anything else. So yeah, who cares if the mods have levels? They're just there to either be selled or ocupy space...

Cores are essentially money sinks anyways, since fusing with a core is way too expensive and fusing with duplicates is the only possible way to do it while having SOME sort of money for anything else. So yeah, who cares if the mods have levels? They're just there to either be selled or ocupy space...

I have boats of cash and I'm not even trying. Dunno what game you're playing.

Really? I find that cores are extremely convenient. I once experimented on a +280% redirection mod to see how many regular mods vs. how many fusion cores it would take to rank it up. The fusion cores blew the other mods out of the water. Uncommon 5 and Rare 5 fusion cores have basically replaced my need to search for those specific mods.

Really? I find that cores are extremely convenient. I once experimented on a +280% redirection mod to see how many regular mods vs. how many fusion cores it would take to rank it up. The fusion cores blew the other mods out of the water. Uncommon 5 and Rare 5 fusion cores have basically replaced my need to search for those specific mods.

Yes, Fusion cores have the only decent fusion rates other then duplicates. But they cost way too much if you compare it to duplicate to actually being usable. Hell, you can blow 100k if you decide to max out a mod with fusion cores depending on the mod.

I've only ever gotten Fusion Core levels 3 and 5 ... OP please pass the pipe.

Not that i am denying that you only got 2 different fusion core levels but.....

If you look at the ranks on your cores there spaces there which means there are other numbers.

If you look at the ranks on your cores there spaces there which means there are other numbers.

I've never seen any level of mod besides Common 3, Uncommon 5 and Rare 5.

I've never seen any level of mod besides Common 3, Uncommon 5 and Rare 5.

This. Except I think I saw a common one in my early days of mercury.

Fusion core levels represent the level of the card they can fuse as. I think it'd actually be more confusing if we started splitting them into three seemingly arbitrary tiers, right now we can see which level of cards they directly correspond to.

Edited by Argoms

Rare 10s only existed as conversions from pre-open beta mods. Nothing drops over rare 5, and even that barely drops these days.

I've only ever gotten Fusion Core levels 3 and 5 ... OP please pass the pipe.

on murcury you can get the far less annoying common 0 and common 2 cores

Yes, Fusion cores have the only decent fusion rates other then duplicates. But they cost way too much if you compare it to duplicate to actually being usable. Hell, you can blow 100k if you decide to max out a mod with fusion cores depending on the mod.

fusion core give the same fusion energy as a mod with matched polarity; you just never want to sacrifice rank 3/5 mods

Edited by Geuax