Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strict Nat

Arion1

Question

KK so I have the TG589vn v3 router After trying everything

:Reseting To Factory Settings

:Reenabling UPnP

:Deleting Ports forwarded and reforwarding

I see one odd thing tho, how do i forward ports to a certain IP eg. 192.168.1.66 since its not my gateway.

On the screencast image there are the ports I forwarded from PortForward.com

http://screencast.com/t/JcrjrTRjWX

And I will show you how my router's port forwarding looks like.

Under "Any" lies UDP or TCP if Any is selected it forwards both

http://screencast.com/t/IJ59YFV115

4 answers to this question

well you may just have the same problem i had... i have a tg712 that i got from my isp (telia danmark) and after finding out i had problems connecting to people in dragon age inquisition and the crew i found a post that said that a guy had the same issue and the way he fixed it was sadly to use hotspot shield (a vpn service)... i then tryed the free trial version and it fix not only my issues in the crew (the game i was trying to fix at the time) but dragon age and warframe aswell.  in my cass atleast that issue was not with my port farwarding (done correctly) or a firewall on my end but my S#&$ty isp that reserved some of the ports needed for the games mentioned for some unknown use 

Edited by aivadarker

The easiest way is to use UPnP, enable it on your router and Warframe game option. And then add in inbound firewall rules for Warframe allowing UDP port 4960 & 4965 (or whatever port you have chosen).

Or if you choose to port forward manually then set your computer to have a static IP address (let say 192.168.1.10).

And then add two port forward rules in your router, one for UDP 4960 & one for UDP 4965, that all incoming traffic to that port will be forwarded to IP 192.168.1.10 with the same protocol (UDP) & the same ports. Allow those in your Windows firewall as well (inbound rules).

That's it, you don't need rules for 80 or 443 or any other protocol or port besides what is asked of you.