Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hyper Space Race - Dimensional Gates to Planets

Enjio

I suggest that there should be a little race mini game to get to a planet system to the next. As of right now I can get to anywhere I have been before with a click of a button.

Instead of this I would prefer a little Hyper Space Race mini game utelizing Dimensional Gates from planet systems to the next.

This will give more variety to the game and I vision it to be something like the Star Fox games from nintendo but instead maybe dodging asteroids and fighting off Grineer/Corpus ships along the way through Hyper Space.

I hope a dev replies to this.

Thanks for the opinion but what games are you talking about that have hyper space mini games? When I look at the system I think of a anime called Cowboy Bebop especially with the mention of Ganymede.

Either way a mini game is a mini game, so the option of not having to do it should be there, something small and refreshing and I do remember someone posting about vehicles and races.

How about this, you have to do it once to get from say Mercury to Saturn/Venus. But once you've done it you can free travel by clicking so it's not always in your face especially when you want to party up with someone.

So basically you only have to do it 7-8 times. Also with this they could implement being able to buy different space ships let's say worth 1 million credits.

As of this moment I'm swimming in 3.5 million credits and I've only played for a week.

Heh, you know, doing this when you are changing planets wouldn't be a bad idea, especialy if you would have to dodge security fire, with bonuses if you would do it properly.

Right now changing planets is a surprisingly small issue.