Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quest Suggestion Stalker And G3 As Bosses

Deidaku

Simple

At MR2 or 3 you get to fight the stalker Solo with a small quest that would give new players some exposition ( just to increase the creepy factor)

As for the G3 : they really should be ( or an alternate version of them ) the earth boss/es

thoughts?

I don't see why not, I mean the new players could at least be given some exposition on why light starts flickering for them and having to deal with Stalker for the first time.

I think it should happen AFTER they've encountered the hunters for the first time. My favorite moment in this game is still the first time the G3 came after me and my friends. We had no clue what was going on (we thought it was part of that specific mission for a while), and it was tense and exciting. I'd hate to deny new players a chance at experiencing that.

I think it should happen AFTER they've encountered the hunters for the first time. My favorite moment in this game is still the first time the G3 came after me and my friends. We had no clue what was going on (we thought it was part of that specific mission for a while), and it was tense and exciting. I'd hate to deny new players a chance at experiencing that.

Seeing how RNG works that might take forever. DE can always make the quest to have a hidden objective behind it. Like that Darvo alert we had in 2013, totally did not expect Stalker to be a scripted spawn. 

And depending on the outcome of the battle, give it two separate "endings"! 

Seeing how RNG works that might take forever. DE can always make the quest to have a hidden objective behind it. Like that Darvo alert we had in 2013, totally did not expect Stalker to be a scripted spawn. 

And depending on the outcome of the battle, give it two separate "endings"!

It's true that it might take a while, but the players wouldn't know/care that they're missing anything until they actually run into the hunters.

Honestly.... I think the only tie-in stalker needs is a voiced inbox vidya (and enforced listen/view/watch) after you defeat Vor. One major thing Stalker needs... is an actual freaking voice... he's an NPC, not a Tenno, some survivor from the Orokin era (more then likely using the same technology we used to sit in suspended stasis).

Give him a little rant... let him give sublime hints about his codex, how hes tired of all the blood on our hands etc. 

Edited by SilverZs