The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Processing!

Briaireous

(implement mantle/OpenGL, drop dx11) = biggest improvement for low spec systems by eliminating large over-head and optimize cpu utilization... which is poor if person has more than 4 programmable threads.

(Yell at nvidia for messing up your API)

Edited by CyklonDX

You obviously don't realize that my PENTIUM processor is like 3-5 generations old... and absolute crap. The point is that the game is extremely well optimized as it is.

Well il have to give it to you then.... I had no clue that it was that old..... But then... If yours is like that old... Then... Why the F*** is my laptop so slow yet I bought it in November this year?......

Well il have to give it to you then.... I had no clue that it was that old..... But then... If yours is like that old... Then... Why the F*** is my laptop so slow yet I bought it in November this year?......

Because, laptop processors nowadays don't usually have problems with games, but your onboard (or lack of) GPU is holding you back. I can say that with the utmost confidence. Laptop's built in video cards are meant for office work, maybe flash games and video streaming, or low intensity applications like skype and such; when it comes to 3D games, you need a very good one.