Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Elemental Builds

xventriloquist

Question

Hi everyone, wanna ask which elemental build is working better on the void with the inclusion of new enemies on t3 and t4. I was thinking on the next two options:

1. Corrosive + Radiation.
2. Radiation + Viral.

Finally I guess I will keep the Corrosive + Fire on t1 and t2 because the most dangerous things there are the heavy units.

Post your thoughts in the section below and thanks for read. Peace. Out.

8 answers to this question

Number 1 doesn't work because you can't have corrosive and radiation. I've read that radiation + viral doing good now. I think it also comes to your frame choice. I can one shot bombard using balistic battery via mesa. 

What the issue is, is the dam nullifiers -_- 

It really depends on how far you're planning on going, and if your team's using Corrosive Projection.

If you have Corrosive Projection on all of your teammates, there's no armour to cut through with Corrosive. So it's pointless except against the Ancients, who still have their Fossil HP type, but aren't really worth concerning. Additionally, Viral procs will drastically lower enemy HP.

If you don't have it on everyone, then Corrosive's more worth using if you're planning on going super far. Heavy Gunners have significantly more HP than anything else in the Void, and after a certain point, the scaling gets to be ridiculous if you can't punch through their armour.

But yeah, as others have said, very few weapons can get Radiation + Corrosive. Although the ever-popular Amprex is one.

Without 4 CP, Corrosive + Cold.

With 4 CP, Viral + Heat.

QFT.

Gunners still have way more health than Bombards and are the biggest threat. Cold is now 100% better than adding Fire to Corrosive as it adds substantial damage against the other Grineer type units, as well as doing ~9% more to shields, at a loss of less than ~1% damage to Gunners.

Edit: I like Elec instead of Heat with 4x CP on weapons with substantial proc chance. Helps against Moa's too.

Edited by Darzk

You're going to want to bring a good primary and secondary, and mod them differently. For your primary, go for corrosive to deal with the grineer and those ancients. Heat won't really help you except for extra damage, but neither will cold, so either will do, but I reccomend cold. Your primary will be for most of the battle. Your secondary should be modded for magnetic in case you get swarmed by moas. So go magnetic and toxin to go through shields. The synoid gammacor (sorry for spelling) is a great choice for high base magnetic damage, leaving room for more damage and toxin mods. Lastly, mod your melee with viral for around the board damage. You can also add heat to that if you want to. Hope that helps.