Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi Fellow Tenno :3

Lunskai

Ok so it's like almost 3am for me, but gonna post this anyways . . . .

Hi, even though I'm very late as I've been playing since July and gained a few things by now. My name as you can see is Lunskai but you can call me what ever you want. Since I like to have many nicknames:D and the fact that no one (not even me) can ever know how to properly say my IGN. In general my favorite frames overall are my Banshee and Saryn. Also I like stuff that goes boom and explodes due to the fact I suck at aiming a gun (yet I use a Banshee who requires precision sniping and own a good handful of sniper rifles) and shotguns and bombs make my life easier to hit things with. Even though I only own female frames now, I'm a guy; I get confused for a girl enough already with how I chat :P

Anyways that's enough of me now what about you?:O and have a good day/afternoon/evening/night/birthday/holiday/*insert occasion here*

reminds me of Lunskee lawl.

anyways, welcome!

Yeah one time when my friend heard either rebecca or meghan mention Lunskee's name on a stream recording he saw on youtube, he thought they were talking about me cuz that's is how he pronounces my name 

Hellow fellow tennow! (Could it be that we are cousins or something ?) o:

Omg maybe we are [O_O] quick test of the family quiz, what did auntie Nyx do to her 5th husband?

Hi there ^^

I guess i can prunounce your name correct...

I don't really know... but I guess...

anyway... I can pronnce mine which is more than enough ^-^

Welcome!

Yeah theres no right or wrong all that matters is that it satisfies you (deep life quote moment) and rainbow font?!?!?!? now if only we could have multi-colored engergy on our frames[*~*]

Well, until just about yesterday I'd say, my profile pic was exactly the same as yours, apart from the background, I have the daylight one xD
I main many frames tbh, I've used them all as much as one another I guess, I tend to main a frame for 1-2 months straight, and switch :p

Ah I only have six that I've "mastered" going on 7 as I just got regular Nova before I try to get her Prime version which I just love the look of but this new ability system is so strange to me

Edited by Lunskai