The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

I Have Identified A Significant Problem

Selander

If you have a lot of enemies (AI) in the scene, the number of frames plummeted (this is not related to the screen option, because I tested), this problem since the 7.8 update has not been resolved, a small amount of enemies(AI) Fortunately, in particular the Grinner mobile defense, it is the number of frames crisis

如果有大量的敌人(AI)出现在场景里,你的帧数会猛降(这不关系到画面选项,因为我试验过了),这个问题自从我7.8更新后一直没有得到解决,少量的敌人(AI)还好,特别是Grinner的移动防御,简直是帧数危机

Sorry, my English is not good

抱歉,我英语不好(I'm trying to learn)

If you have a solution! Better to share it out!

如果你有解决的方法!不如分享出来!感谢!

Frame drops when the area is absolutely populated by AI is a well known problem.

Maybe try a lower resolution. It's not a definite fix, but it usually helps with the issue.

Adjust the resolution no improvement, still is the number of frames, looks like something of operations caused by too much

调整分辨率没有任何改善,依旧是那个帧数,貌似是运算的东西过多导致的

Edited by Selander

Adjust the resolution no improvement, still is the number of frames, looks like something of operations caused by too much

调整分辨率没有任何改善,依旧是那个帧数,貌似是运算的东西过多导致的

Hm, are you playing on DX11 or 64-bit? Some users have mentioned disabling those makes the game a bit more stable.

Even on very good hardware, users experience frame drops up to 50%, depending on the game situation. Temporarily, you may try to disable DirectX 11 or 64-bit mode in the game launcher window to see if it helps in your case, otherwise the only option is to wait for DE to improve the performance.

即使是在非常良好的硬件用戶體驗框架下降到50%,取決於比賽的情況,您可以嘗試暫時禁用的DirectX 11或64位模式遊戲中發射窗口,看它是否有助於你的情況,否則,唯一的選擇就是等待DE以提高性能

Also Google Translated. =)

谷歌翻譯。 =)

Hm, are you playing on DX11 or 64-bit? Some users have mentioned disabling those makes the game a bit more stable.

No, I have a 32-bit Win7 operating system, DX11 I did not open, I updated the graphics card driver, only a slight improvement, but still very card

没有,我是32位WIN7操作系统,DX11我没有开启,我更新了下显卡驱动,只有小幅度提升,但依旧很卡

Even on very good hardware, users experience frame drops up to 50%, depending on the game situation. Temporarily, you may try to disable DirectX 11 or 64-bit mode in the game launcher window to see if it helps in your case, otherwise the only option is to wait for DE to improve the performance.

即使是在非常良好的硬件,用戶體驗框架下降到50%,這取決於比賽的情況。,您可以嘗試暫時禁用的DirectX 11或64位模式,在遊戲中發射窗口,看它是否有助於你的情況,否則,唯一的選擇就是等待DE,以提高性能。

Also Google Translated. =)

谷歌翻譯。 =)

I did not use DX11 mode and 64-bit start Warframe I still use DX9 and 32, because my computer is 32-bit, DX11 on looks like there is no difference, but still is not turned on, as long as the enemy is more than a certain number appears in the scene (not in the visible range area), I will become very Caton

我并没有使用DX11模式和64位启动Warframe,我仍使用DX9和32位,因为我电脑就是32位的,DX11开启貌似没有区别,但仍旧没有开启,只要敌人超过某个数量出现在场景里(不是在可视范围区域),我这里就会变得非常卡顿

Drawing all the characters and handling their motions will be handled by the GPU but the AI is handled by the CPU. Since the AI is done by the CPU, RAM also could be the limiter. What hardware are you using? Do you have hardware monitoring software installed so you can see what resource is being maxed out in these low frame rate instances?