Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change The Way Augmented Mods Work

kscott190

In stead of the aug mods being just another mod that most won't use because it takes up space, why not have it add to our powers instead

For example let's I've Pool Of Life and instead of it just being a mod card taking up space it will automatically add it's augment to my power once I buy it, essentially turning Well of Life into Pool of Life

I'm ok with it either way. I like the idea of having an augmented slot, it will allow us to have more flexibility. I also like it how it is, it actually makes us think and plan out a build. I thought that giving us two extra slots and taking the powers out of the build process was a little op to begin with.  

What I'd like to see is one slot for mod augments, and any additional augments you want can be put into mod slots.

Edit: my reasoning for this is that I don't think that frames should be able to equip all their augments for free, and yet some frames really need as many mod slots as they can get (so augments won't see much use on those frames without an augmentation slot present).

Edited by castem

I only use BOTH of Nekros' Augments and that is it. I find the rest not worth the rep points OR the Trade.

I disagree. Nova's AMD augment added so much to her survivability. Seeking shurikin works very well against heavily armored units and abating link is the same and makes Trin that much more amazing. I also like tesla link but it doesnt add enough for higher tier missions. There aren't many that I would want to farm rep for but the ones i listed as well as the ones for nekros are all really good. 

I disagree. Nova's AMD augment added so much to her survivability. Seeking shurikin works very well against heavily armored units and abating link is the same and makes Trin that much more amazing. I also like tesla link but it doesnt add enough for higher tier missions. There aren't many that I would want to farm rep for but the ones i listed as well as the ones for nekros are all really good. 

*cough* Also, Resonance *cough*