The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Scams Are Real

(XBOX)Aeromatica

Question

I'm sure I'm not the only one that has been scammed on warframe, I was looking for rhino prime and this guy said he'd sell it in a bundle with boltor prime and supplies for 200 he got the 200 and I got boltor quickly after that he left. And if I was just buying a boltor prime it would not be over 65 plat but I trusted the guy he said think p and boltor* p plus supplies so I gave him extra the only thing I got was boltor prime than he left thus screwing me out of 200 plat. Than later I bought a full rhino p set from a different guy for 100 plat, can anything be done about the scam?

Edited by (XB1)devil ty 8

There is such thing as scamming when there's 2 things that take up 4 slots you have to grade twice in my case I trusted the person and then he left the game without giving me what I paid for.

And on a different note can someone send me the link of how to report someone I can't seem to find it, sorry I'm new to the forums.

why didnt u pay 100 1st then 100 more on the 2nd trade? bet u never thought of that huh? and my best advice is to learn prices before u start trading for what u want

anyways - https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us << the link to support

Boltor P is worth 35p

Rhino P is worth 30p at most

You already got scammed before you got scammed.

Learn to pay in segments.

dude's on xbox 1, u cant use pc price to compare

The F I got a full rhino P set for 15P where do you get 100P frrom?? l2trade

Yup, for multiple trades you gotta split up that plat. If they're not trying to scam you they'll understand.

This is the bottom line.  If they ask for it all up front, they're trying to scam you.  If you say no, and then they boot you from their dojo or whatever, then comes the time to report them.

Edit: Removed suggestion that was against the forum rules.

Edited by (PS4)IkariWarrior83