Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Visible Liset Events Concept.

KyleDelta

This concept is for players to see events from their own liset, While this is mainly a cosmetic concept change to Lisets I feel it would be a better motivator for people during big events and a nice touch for entering missions, Imagine hovering over saturn seeing a Balor fomorian outside of your ships window coming in range of a relay and Lisets flying to their aid, I don't know about everyone else but just seeing that would be a pretty big motivator for me to go help destroy those fomorians, And if your not a fan of playing the event you could wait for the fomorian to open fire on the relay, Causing a huge explosion visible from your liset, The recent "Eyes of blight" event kind of left me feeling out of the action unless I was playing an event mission, I want to feel a sense of urgency when I'm not playing the event to remind me of what is going on.

Example picture: ( Please excuse my sub-par photo editing. )

HOkrf1b.png

This would also be great for squads say if you join a squad about to start an earth mission, as you join you see more lisets join you in orbit of earth, The other Lisets remain visible as long as you remain in your squad and if someone leaves their liset flys away, so depending on the amount of people in your squad their lisets will remain visible. 

Example picture 2:

vz3JXMy.png 

So basically this is something I thought would add a lot more atmosphere to player ships.

Here is a last concept picture I made for fun: "Into the void!"

hwEPWO3.png