The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Evolution Engine Crashing

NobodyNephew

Well, Warframe keeps crashing on me, because the "Evolution Engine" keeps crashing or not responding. Every time I play Warframe I only have about 5 minutes of play time before it crashes. I tried every way to fix it. I updated all my drivers. I uninstalled and re-installed. I checked my Download Cache on the launcher for missing files. I played around the settings on the launcher. And it is still isn't working. I really enjoy Warframe and I want to keep playing it, but the Evolution Engine keep crashing. But I also heard that Nvidia graphics card have a problem running Warframe and causes the Evolution Engine to crash. I currently have a Nvidia GTX 750 and I think that might be the reason for Warframe crashing. I have no other problems running other games, it just Warframe that is not working. Do you know how to solve this problem?

Yup, happening to me too. Been in contact with DE and they have been asking me to do things, nothing has worked yet. Seems like a fair few people have been having this issue since the last update. It's obviously the game not our pcs. It's not just Nvidia, I have Radeon and am having the exact same problem.

I'm almost 100% sure this is a graphical issue. Sounds like it may be more of an Engine issue than a Driver issue if both nVidia and AMD cards are having problems.

I just completely crash when I use the last stable GeForce drivers. With the current stable GeForce drivers I either crash or get a black screen that then goes to my desktop, but the game is still running and I have to right click the Warframe icon and Close Window since the graphics completely disappear.

I'm running Win 8.1 64-bit and a 970 GTX personally.

Edited by Ceryk