The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon: Glaive [Question]

Necrodeathify

The Glaive BP is located in Alert Mission but are rare... as for the second question. Might rely on how it's used over damage, people have different opinions and right now it's glitched (unable to hit close targets).

The charged attack with the glaive (Throwing it) is considered stealth, I have "stealthed" my way through  the first half of many missions using it.  I don't know about it not being able to hit close targets on throw, but I haven't ran into that yet, and if they are close I just regular melee them anyway.

Its good and if you have the platinum I highly recommend it, very fun.

but glitchy when there is lag and not that great against infested.

Zorens are very insane killing weapons,i got them,and there are nice mods just made for it,zorens now strikes 170+crit hit dmg to every target (every 0.2 sec),that is not armored (if got sundering strike,even any armored enemy is already dead),try them and use those mods as following:         Pressure Point (+42% dmg)

Fury (Attack speed 50% or 60%)
Organ Shatter (+90% crit dmg)

Sundering Strike (+60-90% AP dmg)

Other mods are by my choice:
All elemental:

North wind (to defense slot "D")

Molten Impact
Shocking Touch (this one is kinda pointless,but has a good effect ;)  )

!!!Stealth gives you 100% crit hit chance,so it makes zoren very OP,EVEN zoren got about 30% strike of crit. hit.!!!

Also,you want use