The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shotgun Falloff Distance Is A Little Short

Cryoworld

Not to be too picky or anything, But I'm pretty sure Shotguns are still effective at medium range. With the shotgun falloff, it feels a little odd to have so much damage loss after what seems to be about less than 6 feet. It's not a Blunderbuss, and most of the shotguns have pretty small cones, so it doesn't quite make that much sense to limit it so drastically. Mind you, I'm still having fun killing stuff with the Hek, but the falloff just feels weirdly short, especially when I can still see all the pellets hitting the target.

I'm not asking for it to be removed, just have the range for the falloff to occur be adjusted.

It's a shortgun.

sorry.. couldn't resist ;)

But there are already too many threads on this. creating a new one won't really help that much.

But again, I agree. Most likely, we will see a rebuff to this, so that it is not as powerful as before, but better than it is now. Then people will accept the relative nerf better.

I know your's feeling,me and my strun was happily crushing every groups,thousands of enemies till 7.9 arrived. I stopped using strun, but for now i took it back and playing with enemies's skulls floating around the map with Point Blank and Hell's Chamer. But yes,i want that old good times,at least they should add a mod that will increase shotgun's range,or decrease falloff . 

It's a shortgun.

sorry.. couldn't resist ;)

But there are already too many threads on this. creating a new one won't really help that much.

But again, I agree. Most likely, we will see a rebuff to this, so that it is not as powerful as before, but better than it is now. Then people will accept the relative nerf better.

Hope so man.  It should be more powerful, since a higher rank must be reached to use it.