Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Banshee And Limbo Are The Best Solo Frames (Suck It, Rhino)

Dogefighter

I go in with my Dual Ichors and shred the enemies to death. Iron Skin helps me to ignore most of the bullets and bites, I use Roar to buff my attacks and my Rhino Stomp to damage and kill them or take them out of the game for a few seconds, until they get hit by my Ichors.

If that is the kind of playstyle you like, Loki and Ash would be your best choice. Cloak (and disarm) to avoid getting hit and cut through all the enemies with your Dual Ichors. No need for Roar as both invisibility-abilities provide you with a melee damage buff. And in place of Rhino Stomp you can use Radial Disarm to take them out of the game for a bit (assuming you're using irradiating disarm) or use Bladestorm to both kill enemies and take yourself out of the game for a little bit.

He'd only be a decent frame at best without invisibility, and i already mentioned that (albiet with ash)

Wrong. Irradiating Disarm makes invisibility-less play a cakewalk. My go-to Loki build (other than my rushing build) is a Range->Efficiency->Duration Radial Disarm build. If you're relying on Invisibility to be more than decent as a Loki (or Ash) you're not properly utilizing your ult.

UNDERRATED frames.  Every other frame in solo is rhino or loki.

I was mostly referring to the title of this thread. Loki is one of (if not THE) best Solo frames in this game.

Personally, I have to agree with the people saying Trinity is best.  My go-tos for soloing are Zephyr or Trinity, maybe Mag for corpus, and occasionally Loki if I'm in the mood.  I will agree that Limbo and Banshee are underrated by many players.  Limbo would be good for completing a capture fast, but it would not be very enjoyable.

~snip~

Wrong. Irradiating Disarm makes invisibility-less play a cakewalk. My go-to Loki build (other than my rushing build) is a Range->Efficiency->Duration Radial Disarm build. If you're relying on Invisibility to be more than decent as a Loki (or Ash) you're not properly utilizing your ult.

~snip~

Disarm's duration is infinite unless you're in PvP, no need for duration mods for it to be effective.

Ignore all that, I managed to miss the part about the Irradiating Disarm augment when I first posted.

Edited by xXRampantXx