The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rorschach

Toxic_Queen

Rules: Give respect to get respect, Every member has 10 days to be inactive or you will be kicked. Email our clan inbox providing your in game name as title/subject to state your reason of not being active (email in MOTD).
we are a regrowing clan, we like to joke around have fun and communicate. please try and provide contact with our members, we don't like the types that sit around and provide no share of materials for DOJO and say nothing.
There is a voice chat in the workings, for those who like to teeth chatter.
(all members must try and be active)

Contact: MissTriggerHappy, or Fwacker. for more information or request an invite from 

MissTriggerHappy, Fwacker, Sagenightmare, Xynate
Edited by MissTriggerHappy

The fact that i have to excuse my absence makes this sounds more like a job than a clan.

I also do that in my clan... If you don't know your members, they could just have quitted playing...

It's easier like that

Edited by -.N-Mampfi

The fact that i have to excuse my absence makes this sounds more like a job than a clan.

Yeah, members can be anyone. Maybe even people who have something against the clan, for whatever dumb reason. You say it sounds like a job, but it takes about 10 seconds to a 1 minute to say if you're going to be away, assuming you want to stay, of course.

With that said, it really is not a hard concept to grasp, fairly simple. Although, -.N-Mampfi makes a good point as well.

Edited by Fwacker