Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings! This Game Is Slowly Beginning To Take Over My Life.

(XBOX)SirOvenproof

Hello everyone!

I played this game back in Beta, I even went and bought the Founders pack, but my PC really sucked and ran it at like 10 FPS. As I'm sure you can imagine, I couldn't do much and so i stopped playing.

I was recently browsing the XB1 marketplace and saw Warframe to which my reaction was 'OMFGHWOUDQHOWDQWD!!11!1122!!'

Unfortunately I had missed the PC to XB1 migrations :( But hey ho' you win some, you lose some.

So I've been playing a couple of days now and things are going awesome. The game could do with some optimisation here and there but from what I can tell it's still early days so I'm not too bothered about that. I'm still learning how things work in general and it would be great if i could be up a few friends that I could learn from.

So... I'm looking for some people to play with, I play Trinity, though not quite sure which build I'll be going yet. I like the idea of full support maxing EV and Blessing but I hear survivability is an issue with that, I guess I'll see how things go.

I live in England, I'm online most nights and I have a mic (Not sure who doesn't these days). I work on a 6 week rota of 2x 8:00-4:00, 1x 10:00-18:00, 1x 11:00-19:00 then 2x 13:00-21:00 (Currently On the 10:00-18:00 if that helps anyone decide if we'll be on at the same times). I tend to get one weekday off and then either Saturday or Sunday (mostly Sundays). 20 years old male if that matters to anyone, and I'm starting to feel like I'm signing up to a dating website :')

GT is SirOvenproof - though I'm at work at the moment so feel free to comment on here so i know if anyone is reading this :')

See you soon, Tenno.

Welcome back to the game! Everyone's lives gets slowly taken over by the bug that is warframe!

Thank you! =D It's taking over my work life too! I'm concentrating too much on the forums and searching for builds and not listening to customers :') I'm like 'Sorry? Can you just repeat that... the line seems to be really bad... <.< *Cough* *Type in forums*'

Thank you! =D It's taking over my work life too! I'm concentrating too much on the forums and searching for builds and not listening to customers :') I'm like 'Sorry? Can you just repeat that... the line seems to be really bad... <.< *Cough* *Type in forums*'

lol I'm just as bad.  I don't have to deal with a lot of "customers" though.