The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Powers Not Activating On Press Of 1,2,3,4

geninrising

Randomly powers are not being executed on press of their respective buttons. At first I thought this could be the keyboard malfunctioning, but then with further testing I realized that the button is being registered as evinced by the fact that the selected power changes at the bottom right hand corner based on the imput pressed.

I am host when this occurs and have not heard complaints from friends while playing so this could stem from some hosting issue but I will need to test it further.

It was suggested by another poster that item pickups(that are invisible and cannot actually be picked up) may have something to do with this occurrence. However there are no accompanying pickup sounds repeating nor is it possible in some of the cases to even be close enough to touch any items(ie: on tall structures unreachable by enemies)

There could possibly be some extension of this bug occurring with item drops however I cannot attest to that fact entirely as my issue does not involve items as I am aware.

Edited by geninrising

When it happens, do you hear the pickup sound? There is a bug where items (that you cant see) will block your abilities, and keep making the pickup sound, like you are picking up red or blue orbs. I was going to make a report about it sometime this week myself.

There are no pickups nearby under most of the circumstances I attempt to use the abilities. Often times I will leap up on a structure and activate it. Additionally I am not using carrier during these instances so I am sure it is not him having items.

Also there is are no miscellaneous pickup related noises during the occurrences.

I am fairly certain this is not item related.

Edited by geninrising