Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift From The Lotus Mission: Possible Bug?

xKable

Question

Recently an alert mission popped up on Kiliken Sector, Venus, with the name Gift from the Lotus and a reward for an Orokin Reactor Blueprint. I ran the mission full-length, bleeding out at the very end. My teammates rushed to the exit, I wasn't keeping track of how long I was dead, and eventually they extracted.

Here's problem #1: It gave me all the rewards except the Blueprint.  I was actually quite sure I was dead for longer than a minute, and I didn't know what to expect in regards to the new change to AFKs/KIAs.

So I ran a syndicate mission (on Kiliken), but the name of the sector was still Gift from the Lotus. I assumed I needed to redo the mission but it never gave me the option. Instead, it sent me to the normal Defense mission on Kiliken, but problem #2: The sector name isn't reverting to normal. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it will stay that way until the alert is expired.

Finally, I decided to see if it really did give me the blueprint, and when I looked in my foundry, lo and behold; there it was.

So I guess my TL;DR is: Should the sector name change back after the mission or after the alert itself ends? Does the new AFK/KIA mechanic affect alert missions differently/not affect alert missions at all?

1 answer to this question