Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings From A Lone Tenno Operative!

GabeGore

Good morning everybody!

I´ve been playing for a while now but kept rather to myself. I approached the game quite casually, just taking may day out on Grineer-assault-teams. But things changed:

By now I´m really enthralled by Warframe´s fast-paced gameplay and the many interesting changes it has seen. To me, it´s very interesting to watch the game developing.

Also I probably cannot call myself a "casual" player any longer: I accumulated a respectable arsenal, founded a clan (that consists of, well,...me!), built a dojo for research and as a next step I would just like to meddle a bit into the game´s community. So here I am.

*bows deep*

P.S.: I´m not a native english speaker, BUT I´m using the opportunity to hone my english-speaking-skills, climbing up the mastery-ranks, so to speak.

P.P.S.: I´d like to point out that I did not choose this ridiculous nickname. It was bestowed upon me by most-caring, most-imaginative colleagues. (although my earlier in-game nicks haven´t been much better, honestly)

Edited by GabeGore

The Forums actually, getting a picture of the people playing the game. And seeing how the DEstaff interacts with them.

I meant are you more interested in general discussion, feedback or any combination there of. ^.^

Anyway, welcome to the forums, again!

Welcome, fellow Tenno

I encourage you to hang around the forums daily and look out for dev replies as well as browse feedback/fan created content zones. There's a lot of things you can find throughout the forum, and I mean if you have an idea, don't be afraid to post it. A lot of Warframe is player influenced, practically to the point the playerbase is helping to develop the game.

I post ideas without hesitation, and some turn out good whilst others dont.