The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

█ Vicious Violence Is Recruiting █ Finally we have more room, jump in !

CoffeePoweredGenocide

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, my id is Artrasend and i want to join your clan, im not new to warframe cause i used to play on ps4 but right now i cant use it, im starting from 0 but i already know how to properly use all warframes and weapons (used to be rank 21).

I'm looking for a clan cause i don't know anyone on pc and of course i don't get any invites to void or derre cause well im rank 1.

Thanks and ill be waiting for you guys.

• 3 months later...

IGN: ZzSemtex
i became very Optional in my "solo" clan... and i figured that its time to make friends, either way i was reaching how much i can grasp playing solo...
warframe is my favorite game and its supposed to be played with friends sooo... :3
ya...im very active.

3 hours ago, ZzSemtex said:

IGN: ZzSemtex
i became very Optional in my "solo" clan... and i figured that its time to make friends, either way i was reaching how much i can grasp playing solo...
warframe is my favorite game and its supposed to be played with friends sooo... :3
ya...im very active.

It said you are already in a clan, the system wont let me send invites until you are clanless.

Why do you want to join to Vicious Violence?

I`m looking for a clan, i want to be useful and help develop the clan while having some benefits from the clan like the research tree also i love the clan emblem :p

What is warframe?

Warframe is more than a game, it`s an entire community united. Being mostly an PVE game we have the benefits of a community thats more inclined in helping each other instead of being overly competitive.

What is your game ID?

Electrolite123

MR: 11

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2016 at 10:30 PM, Electrolite123 said:

I`m looking for a clan, i want to be useful and help develop the clan while having some benefits from the clan like the research tree also i love the clan emblem :p

What is warframe?

Warframe is more than a game, it`s an entire community united. Being mostly an PVE game we have the benefits of a community thats more inclined in helping each other instead of being overly competitive.

What is your game ID?

Electrolite123

MR: 11

You can now check our post in the wikipidea.

I forgot to tell I sent your inv the day after you request, welcome to Vicious Violence.

10 hours ago, CheezeMelts said:

Good day , im a returning player that would love to join a clan , playing alone is plain boring could certainly use more life in the chats and party :D
IGN : Cheezemelts MR 9

HOW TO JOIN:
Answer these questions and wait for our short reply.

What is warframe?
What is your game ID?

If you dont answer these questions, your application will be unattended.

Thanks for taking interest in our clan ! allow me to know who you are, this quiestions are the start point for that.