The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WARFRAME Anime?

Ryitus

Lol love this idea!

I'm glad c: , I have a very well known friend who animates, his name is Gonzossm, but I really want a realistic feel of a warframe animation with emotion, idk, i guess i'm needy and just need more and more and more warframe stuff.

I'm glad c: , I have a very well known friend who animates, his name is Gonzossm, but I really want a realistic feel of a warframe animation with emotion, idk, i guess i'm needy and just need more and more and more warframe stuff.

I know what you mean :(

i could make one with my buddies but we are all busy with school and an animation project we are currently working on. not to mention it would take a few months for one 30 minute episode. (we spare no quality when it comes to making our own animation, i mean heck we already spent money on core retas why not use it to the max)

i could make one with my buddies but we are all busy with school and an animation project we are currently working on. not to mention it would take a few months for one 30 minute episode. (we spare no quality when it comes to making our own animation, i mean heck we already spent money on core retas why not use it to the max)

K make sure it's action packed like this

interesting art style and fluid motion since they didnt clean it up to much. excellent attention of the background me like.

we can make anything from full on 25min battle scene (though our lead animator gets &!$$ed at this) to leisure slice of life stuff. I'll defintely add a warframe anime to our schedule once current production is done in november. now which mission should i pick

interesting art style and fluid motion since they didnt clean it up to much. excellent attention of the background me like.

we can make anything from full on 25min battle scene (though our lead animator gets &!$$ed at this) to leisure slice of life stuff. I'll defintely add a warframe anime to our schedule once current production is done in november. now which mission should i pick

INFECTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Post some of your stuff to stoke the embers of our enthusiasm.

Post some of your stuff to stoke the embers of our enthusiasm.

i'll need to find the hard drive with our old stuff.

right now my friends are still busy on the other project but by december 10th going to have a quick 1 minute trailer on youtube. i already have the storyboard for it, less serious more comical. think deadpool